Wednesday, December 5, 2007

To cheat or not to cheat?

Today I will discuss cheating. A guy friend of mine, Steve, not only doesn't mind when his girl fools around with other guys, he gets turned on by it, so long as it was only physical, and that she still loves him and only him. On the other hand, I know guys who will become very upset if their girlfriends so much as hug another male. This got me thinking and I decided to look at what people consider cheating and why, and if the same rules apply to same-sex relationships as well.

Personally, I want to be the number one girl in my partner's life. If he or she needs to flirt with other people or do anything physical with other people, then they obviously aren't getting enough of these things from their relationship with me and we should both look elsewhere. I am not overly jealous however, and I know that a friendly kiss or peck on the cheek can be just friendly.

So why does Steve like to share? This is kind of puzzling to me. What I think is that he wants everyone to know how hot and amazing his girl is in bed. I'm not quite sure why. He might want to make the rest of the male population jealous. I'm not sure if they would be though, they get sex that they know will not result in a clingy girl. Isn't this what men want?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much with Steve on this. I like to have my girlfriends tease guys and flirt with them.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape