Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lazy

That is what I have become since I have come home for break. I was lazy at school too, but I had all these plans for waking up early and walking the dog and getting all this exercise...but it hasn't happened. When given the opportunity, most people will become lazy. Not everyone, however, some people can't stand the idea of doing...well...nothing. If this wasn't modern times, we would all starve to death if we were lazy. Sometimes I think all of the modern technology we have isn't always a good thing. This post is more of an apology than anything else, I haven't updated in a few days, although since I haven't gone anywhere, I haven't seen much of anything to update about! However, I will be going out and running errands today so perhaps I will have something interesting for you all later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see your still blogging <3

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape