Sunday, December 2, 2007

Who is the Mental Ninja?

My name is Rachel. I am a freshman Psychology major in college. I'm glad that you have found my blog and hope that you take the time to read it.

I'm very observant. Combined with my love of Psychology and wanting to know how we think and why we behave certain ways causes me to analyze the world around me. I decided to share some of these observations with the world.

You should know that everything on this blog is anonymous. If I name anyone, the name has been changed, and used only for clarification purposes.

I hope you come to wonder like I do! Comments are always appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Rachel
Looking forward to reading your blog every day and seeing what your up to and thinking about
:)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape